Terms and Conditions
Please read this carefully before enrolling in the Safe With Silverline: Maintenance Plan (“the Plan”). These are the terms and conditions between Silverline Electric LLC (“Silverline Electric”) and the service property homeowner (“Customer”) regarding specific inspections and maintenance services for heating, cooling, electrical, and plumbing systems.
Maintenance Plan Coverage
- The Plan includes two (2) annual visits for comprehensive system maintenance and inspections.
- Customers enrolled in the Plan will benefit from a 10% discount on repairs and a 5% discount on system replacements.
- Each maintenance visit includes the provision of one (1) 1-inch filter. Alternatively, Customers may choose a $10 discount on an upgraded filter option.
- Customers have the option to purchase filter upgrades with a special offer of “buy 2, get 1 free.”
- Regular dispatch fees will apply during emergency hours.
- An additional charge of $75 plus tax per added system will be applicable.
- Customers enrolled in the Plan will receive priority access to coupons and promotions via email.
- The Plan encompasses preventative maintenance services for A/C systems.
- The Plan encompasses preventative maintenance services for heating systems.
- Each maintenance appointment includes the provision of one (1) 1-inch filter or a $10 discount on an upgraded filter option.
- The Plan aims to enhance system efficiency, prolong the lifespan of equipment, and maintain its optimal functionality.
- Repairs on systems covered by the Plan under the manufacturer’s warranty will be eligible for a 10% discount.
- Replacement of systems covered by the Plan under the manufacturer’s warranty will be eligible for a 5% discount.
- Customers enrolled in the Plan will receive complimentary quotes for electrical, plumbing, and central vacuum services.
- The Loyalty Rewards Program is not an insurance policy or an extended warranty. This agreement is between Silverline Electric LLC and the Customer.
- Annual maintenance visits are scheduled from March through June for cooling systems and from September through December for heating systems. Silverline Electric will make every effort to contact the Customer via telephone, email, or text message to arrange the visits. However, it is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure the scheduling of visits for each applicable season. Unused visits will not carry over.
- Silverline Electric shall not be held liable for any damage, loss, or injury resulting from delays in performing regular maintenance as stipulated in this agreement.
- This agreement exclusively covers the maintenance and cleaning of heating and cooling equipment. It does not encompass service ductwork, other sheet metal components, external power wiring, or any disconnects supplying electrical service to the equipment.
- Silverline Electric reserves the right to increase the annual cost by up to 3% each year, without prior notice, to account for labor and material increases.
- Silverline Electric shall not assume responsibility for any equipment that has been modified, altered, defaced, or repaired (or attempted) by unauthorized individuals.
- Under no circumstances shall Silverline Electric be liable, under this agreement or otherwise, for any damage to persons or property arising from the use or inability to use HVAC equipment, including any special, indirect, secondary, or consequential damages.
- Customers with an outstanding balance will not receive services or benefits under this agreement until full payment is made. Silverline Electric reserves the right to cancel this agreement at any time due to non-payment, delinquency, fraud, or material misrepresentation.
- Please note that for the purposes of this agreement, a system is defined as one heat pump, one A/C with one air handler, or one furnace.
For detailed information regarding our inspection procedures, please refer to the following:
Air Conditioner & Heat Pump
Ductless Mini-Split (Indoor Unit)
Ductless Mini-Split (Outdoor Unit)
Please note that the above inspection details provide a general overview of the maintenance procedures performed. Silverline Electric’s highly trained technicians follow industry best practices and may include additional steps based on the specific requirements of your heating, cooling, electrical, or plumbing systems. By enrolling in the Safe With Silverline: Maintenance Plan, you acknowledge and agree to abide by the terms and conditions outlined above. Your enrollment in the Safe With Silverline: Maintenance Plan signifies your acceptance and understanding of these terms. Should you have any specific inquiries or require further information about our inspection processes, we encourage you to contact our dedicated customer service department at email@example.com. We are here to assist you and provide the necessary details to address your concerns. Thank you for choosing Silverline!