Silverline is looking to hire an Estimator for our plumbing/mechanical division. Just a quick heads up: We don’t believe in top down management, so essentially you’ll be your own boss. You won’t report to a single person, you’ll collaborate and show up for the team. We have an all hands on deck culture that keeps work interesting and meaningful throughout the company.
So, if giving up the idea of status-quo management and taking responsibility over the results you produce in a workweek makes you nervous, we understand. However, if you’re looking for independence, opportunity, collaboration, and a new kind of work environment, we think you might be a good fit. Come own your work; it’s the Silverline way.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an
- Plumbing Estimator or Project Manager
- Ability to read plans and specifications
- Public works and or industrial knowledge
- College degree preferred or experience in industry
- Computerized estimating experience
- Labor factor analysis, and modification
- Microsoft office knowledge
- Project tracking from estimated to real time
- Have a strong work ethic and be willing to work as a team player.
- Plan, organize, implement and manage an estimating department
- Bid projects with enough detail to provide accurate budgets and purchase orders
- Develop and manage processes for design build work
- Create project plans and presentations.
- Responsible for computerized estimating system, database, labor factors and updates
- Help contract administrator with bid document requirements
- Build production rate tracking systems and reports
- Track and analyze competition and market pricing
- Work with Marketing Department regarding private work
- Assist and collaborate with Field Foreman and Project Managers regarding field change orders
- Collaborate with Architects and Engineers to provide pre-bid services
- Full medical, dental & vision plans Retirement plan
- Generous PTO accumulation plan
- Office with latest technology Inherited IT and Admin staff to assist with work load
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000 – $100,000