Reports to: Electrical Supervisor
Purpose: Assist electricians by performing tasks under the direct supervision of an electrician installing the work and handling the bulk of the materials. This employee should keep all materials, tools, and equipment in an orderly fashion and always keep the work area clean. Demonstrate safe work habits and proper care of tools and equipment.
- Learning from the master electrician and completing all assigned duties.
- Identifying, analyzing, troubleshooting, and assisting with repairs of equipment and electrical faults.
- Traveling out to various public and private spaces to assist the master electrician.
- Interpreting blueprints and schematics.
- Updating work logs, and client accounts, and handling other administrative duties.
- Ordering replacement parts and equipment as needed.
- Completing electrical installations and carrying out various maintenance duties.
- Working irregular hours and overtime when required.
- Communicating with clients in a professional, courteous manner always.
- Collaborating with construction workers, plumbers, and other crew members
Electrician Apprentice Requirements:
- A relevant license and certification.
- Practical experience working with electrical systems and equipment.
- Ability to read technical manuals, blueprints, and schematics.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- A willingness to learn and work overtime when required.
- Ability to handle criticism appropriately.
- A valid driver’s license or reliable transport.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000 – $60,000
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kennewick, WA 99336: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Electrical experience: 1 year (Required)
- NEC: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Electrician Apprentice (Preferred)
Work Location: One location