We're the first step in any project - call Silverline.
Reports to: Plumbing Supervisor
Purpose: An apprentice plumber is someone who assists a plumber. As they work, they learn from the journeyman with the eventual goal of becoming a journeyman plumber themselves. The common duties of a plumbing apprentice include cutting and assembling pipes, cleaning the job site, and assisting the plumber they work for in other similar ways.
- Employee must be reliable, and dependable.
- Neatness in appearance, courteous and tactful in dealing with other employees or the public.
- Must be very professional and maintain confidential information of sensitive nature.
- Regularly must work in confined spaces above or below ground level (crawlspaces, and ditches).
- Will be required to run sewer machines using proper safety precautions.
- Should be skilled in proper time management. Should develop a working knowledge of vendors, purchase orders, work order,s and call-in work requests.
- Must perform as part of an overall maintenance team working for the timely completion of all assigned tasks, and at times working in different environments
- Must currently possess and maintain a current Washington Driver’s License for motor vehicles. The employee must also have a clean driving record.
- Employee shall be responsible for maintaining general materials stock and the cleanliness of all company-owned vehicles and equipment assigned to the employee.
- Employee shall also be responsible for reporting all vehicle or equipment problems to the Plumbing Supervisor.
- Employee shall be responsible for all assigned company-owned tools and/or equipment assigned.
- Employee shall, on occasion, be available for after-hours or weekend work as directed by Plumbing Supervisor.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Plumbing Supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kennewick, WA 99336: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Power tools: 1 year (Preferred)
- Time management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Plumbing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Plumbing Apprentice License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit client-silverline.local.